Kenneth L. Minerley
Kenneth L. Minerley has been practicing law in South Florida since 1985. He has earned Florida Bar Board Certification, which is the highest level of recognition by The Florida Bar for the competency and experience of a civil trial attorney and a business litigation attorney.
Mr. Minerley's areas of practice include general civil and business litigation, construction litigation, and employment litigation. He has helped thousands of clients understand and navigate the law by putting them first - understanding their unique needs and goals and helping them do so efficiently and effectively.
Mr. Minerley is a member of the American Bar Association, The Florida Bar, and Canadian American Chamber of Commerce.
Mr. Minerley is admitted to practice in all Florida state and federal courts. He is a graduate of Florida State University and Georgetown University Law Center.
- Business Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- The Florida Bar, 1985
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1989
- U.S. District Court, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 1987
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C., 1985, J.D.
- Editor, Law and Policy in International Business (1984-1985)
- Florida State University, 1982, B.S., Magna Cum Laude
- University of Caen, Caen, France
Certifications / Specialties:
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
- Board Certified Business Litigation Lawyer, Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
Awards & Honors:
- Florida Super Lawyer - 2009
Professional Associations and Leadership Activities:
- American Bar Association - Member
- Labor and Employment Law Section
- Litigation Section
- Forum on the Construction Industry
- Construction Association of South Florida - Member
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Florida East Coast Chapter - Member
- Canadian American Chamber of Commerce
- The Florida Bar Member
- Trial Lawyers Section
- Employment Law Section
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section