Ashley Adras has been practicing law in South Florida since 2015. Her practice involves a broad range of complex commercial litigation, which includes contract disputes, employment actions, Title III ADA actions, construction lien enforcement, trademark and copyright infringement claims, and noncompete claims. She also has experience in insurance defense involving first party property disputes and assisting insurance companies with insurance coverage opinions.
Ashley has participated in multiple state and federal court trials (jury and non-jury) involving the defense against trademark infringement and unfair competition claims, breach of a condominium association disputes, enforcement of construction liens, and injunctive relief under Title III ADA actions.
Ashley is admitted to practice in all Florida state courts. She is a graduate of the University of Central Florida and University of Virginia School of Law.
- Business litigation
- Construction Litigation
- ADA Title III Actions
- The Florida Bar, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2016
- U.S Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 2018
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2015
- Virginia Environmental Law Journal, Editorial Board
- University of Central Florida, 2011, Summa Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Leadership Activities:
- Palm Beach County Bar Association - Member
- Committee for Diversity and Inclusion, Chair of Judge Edward Rodgers Diversity Award
- F. Malcolm Cunningham, Sr. Bar Association - Member
- Sheree Davis Cunningham Black Women Lawyers Association - Member