Meghan Miller, a Florida native, was born and raised in Islamorada. As an Associate in the Firm’s Litigation Group, Ms. Miller practices in the areas of general civil and business litigation, construction litigation, accessibility litigation, and employment litigation. Ms. Miller also assists in the estate planning and probate litigation department, where she counsels clients as they consider important personal, legal, and financial decisions in estate planning.
Before joining Minerley Fein, P.A., Ms. Miller worked for a Miami General Practice Firm. She managed various litigation matters, including general civil, real property, estate planning and administration, and probate.
Ms. Miller is a graduate of The University of Florida. She obtained dual Bachelor of Arts degrees in Political Science and Environmental Science cum laude, and The University of Miami School of Law, where she earned her Juris Doctor.
In addition to her legal experience, Ms. Miller is a former NCAA Division 1 Springboard Diver and a University of Miami School of Law Ambassador. Ms. Miller lives in Delray Beach, where she enjoys CrossFit, boating, and volunteering.
- General Civil Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Accessibility Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Estate & Trust Administration
- Probate Litigation
- Real Property Litigation
- Florida Bar, 2017
- S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2017
- S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2020
- University of Miami School of Law, 2017
- Juris Doctor
- University of Florida, 2014
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, cum laude
- Bachelor of Arts, Environmental Science, cum laude
Professional Associations and Leadership Activities:
- The Florida Bar - Member
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division- Member
- Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar- Member
- Junior League of Boca Raton
- American Mensa